Steps to creating blog publication etc.
- create new article types bloginfo* and blog*
- create new user type blogger*
- create blog publication, issue, section
- create new staff member with blogger user type and admin access
- create bloginfo with loginname as username of created subscriber
go to in newscoop/application/configs/parameters/custom_parameters.yml :
define roles, publication, issues etc..
This is how it's configured by default
parameters: blog: role: "6" publication: "5" issue: "3" type: "bloginfo" article_type: "blog"
DONT FORGET TO CLEAR CACHE AFTER CHANGES IN CUSTOM PARAMETERS!**
- login into administration by blogger account
- create blog article
- - -
add bloginfo: Article type 'bloginfo' must has field 'loginname' as type 'Single-line Text'. Other fields aren't necessary.
add blog: Article type 'blog' must has 'lede' and 'body' as type 'Multi-line Text with WYSIWYG'. 'Body' has marked 'is Content'. Other fields aren't necessary.
add blogger: User type blogger has this rights:
- Authoring -> Articles: add, edit, delete, move, publish
- Authoring -> Images: add, attach, edit, delete
- Authoring -> Comments: enable, moderate, edit
** rm -rf <newscoop folder>/cache/*